Beautiful Confident Smiles
Welcome to Shin Orthodontics in Rockville, Maryland!
We Make Braces Affordable
We believe everyone should be able to afford an amazing smile. Our financial plans are fully customizable, meaning you tell us what works for your budget and we’ll find a plan that fits.
Braces With Low Down Payment
Families often think that the best smile is beyond their budget. Not here. Come visit us and we'll find the perfect plan for your perfect smile without all the hassle of a big down payment.
No Hidden Fees
Tired of hidden fees? We are too. We believe in providing cost-conscience care without all those expensive add-ons and hidden fees.
Yep, that's right, you heard it... free! We make getting braces easy. Come experience the difference for yourself - you have nothing to lose.
Early and Late Hours
Every Tuesday we rotate early and late hours. Early days are 7am - 3:30pm and late days are 10am - 6pm.
Shin Orthodontics is expanding! We will be opening our second location on the second floor of Cabin John Mall. Coming soon in Winter 2019!
What Sets Us Apart
We are honored that you are considering our orthodontic practice for you and your family’s orthodontic needs. We are proud to continue on the legacy of both Drs. Arnold Feldman and Gerald Chasen’s practices in our office. Both of whom had practiced for over 40 years in the Silver Spring and Rockville area. Drs. Debra and Richard continue to provide quality care and a comfortable atmosphere for you and all of your family. Our orthodontic team has over 50 years of combined experience!
- Patient focused
- Advanced technology
- Metal and clear braces
- Early orthodontic treatment for young patients
- Invisalign® and Invisalign® Teen clear aligners
- INBRACE® lingual braces
- Our office is conveniently located off Randolph Road in Rockville, Maryland.
- We serve patients from Potomac, North Bethesda, Bethesda, Rockville, Silver Spring, Wheaton.
- We take all PPO insurances and will help you with insurance filings.
- We have flexible appointment hours, such as early mornings and after school hours, to fit your schedule.